Nike will soon be releasing this brand new colorway of the Nike Air Max Plus. This iteration of the model opts for a gradient motif on the upper as the Air Max Plus starts off with a Purple base on the toe and gradually transforms on to a Light Blue finish by the time you get to the heel of the shoe. Other features on the shoe include the Black detailing on the overlays, Swoosh logos, mudguards, and plastic toes, while the same Purple and Blue hues can be found on the shank plate between its White midsole. The “TN” logo on the heel, Light Blue air bubbles, Black rubber outsole and Yellow Tuned Air pods complete the look.
First Look: Nike Air Max Plus Purple Gradient
- ASICS Tiger GEL Kayano EVO Knit Womens now available.
- Release Details for Nike’s next HyperAdapt 1.0
- Todd Snyder x Tricker’s Chelsea Boots – Order Online at…
- Nike Air Force Max / AH5534-200@ Nike US
- Left, Middle, or Right? Photo Cred: @colorwaze DeadStox.com
- Our First Look At The NikeLab Air Unlimited Tan
- Scopri tutte le novità nel nostro shop online!…
- Pensole Academy Designs a Special Edition of the adidas Harden Vol. 1